Become a member of the Neighbourlink NZ Forum community to get involved with those around you and reap the benefits of being part of this people-focused network. Membership is open to every individual and organisation with an interest in being part of, and improving New Zealand’s neighbourhoods.
Reasons to join:
- Recognition as a contributing member towards the involvement and improvement of your neighbourhood.
- Share topics across our channels and get better feedback.
- Connect and converse with other like-minded Kiwis.
- Support local businesses by connecting local communities.
- Opportunities to participate in and improve your neighbourhood.
How to join:
To become a forum member, all you have to do is to register your account here on Neighbourlink. Signing up is free and always will be. Once logged in, you can join the conversation here: forums.
Ronald Tjung likes this.